Year 14...

When the Back Rubs get Good 

 

Two nights ago I was on my side getting a gentle back rub from hubby. No reason, just we were hanging out in bed, talking. Maybe 7 minutes in I realized that this was the best massage that he has ever given, maybe in life. I was in such awe that I had to stop him and make the following proclamation... 

“Year 14 is when the good back rubs start!” 

We were both so surprised at this that we broke down giggling before the massage resumed.

It’s difficult to recall how I responded to his first back rub when we first started dating, lo those many years ago. Most polite humans might have allowed a mediocre rub to occur with little commentary. I have a feeling that I told my new beau not to quit his day job, and instead rubbed his back and shoulders.

Well, whatever happened then, I’m currently impressed with hubby’s new awesome massage skills, 4 days ahead of our anniversary.

Post a Comment

0 Comments