DIY BB Cream

I've heard a lot of great things about Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme makeup. Ladies rave about it online all the time. With my sensitive skin, I need to be careful when trying new makeup, so I was nervous about trying it. Then I saw a great YT video by a woman with a similar problem. She mixed her ColorStay with her facial moisturizer to avoid breakouts.
I used her 1:1 ratio and added a little twist. I've been using this homemade BB cream for a week with no unpleasant surprises. Awesome!

Here's the 411:
Making homemade BB cream. In a clean, new,  .02 ounce makeup container (lip gloss size), add 4-5 drops of tea tree oil, to equal parts ColorStay whipped makeup and Derma-e Tea Tree and E Antiseptic Creme. Stir with a new wooden stir stick until the mixture is uniformly blended. That's it.

I suggest making the creme is small batches. This minimizes the potential for the blend growing old in the bottom of  makeup bag.

Approximate Costs:
Makeup - $11-15
Moisturizer - $5-8
Tea tree oil (1 oz bottle) - $8-12