Challenge: A Week of Self-Portraits

My favorite person in the whole of England, Gardener Purple Wellies,  challenged me to complete an activity with her, for a week. 

We were both tasked with making a drawing of ourselves, at the same time each day, and then writing a single word that sums up our experience of the day. She made me wait for a full week before we could do show and tell of all pieces. We’ll exchange our pics on Sunday…but there’s no rule that said I can’t blog about it.

My Saturday sketch is Schläfzimer (bedroom), with me sleeping into the morning

Monday was shockingly cold and rainy...I had to pull out my winter coat

On Tue, some dude came to my front door offering a tax credit-no id no card, no nothing, SCAM.
Feeling suddenly unsafe, I went to bed with a knife under the pillow.

All day Wednesday, I was planning to hit my garden plot to get my fingers in soil. Check out the eyes!

Thursday was sunny for the first time in a while. It also felt like Friday!

Friday is always an epic happy hour at my favorite place (but, I don't actually drink much beer)!

Post a Comment

0 Comments