Review: Gusti Leder Luca

I’m absolutely in love with this brand. So far I have bought two for myself, one as a gift to my beloved, and another as a gift to a close friend. Gusti Leder bags offer rustic, classic, quality leather at a great price. Plus they look ruggedly cosmopolitan draped across any shoulder or arm. 

A year ago I picked up the Luca bag to replace my existing weekender travel bag; a nylon duffle bag that I won in undergrad, by completing a new student scavenger hunt (or something). This historic bag has my alma mater logo, and is not the best travel bag. It's been relegated to the reusable grocery bag dept.

FYI: I use a weekender for stints lasting from overnight to a full month. I pack light. My packing prowess is my pride. 

In addition to travel, this is my go to interview bag, cuz I holds a laptop and change of shoes easily.

LUCA DETAILS


Back to Luca...this bag has a double-zipper top closure and two hand straps and an extra long, removable shoulder strap… plus four external pockets (and a few interior pockets that can hold passports, toiletries and other sundries). As with my other Gusti bag, Paul,  I did add a couple extra hole punches to be able to adjust the long strap to fit my 5’6” height.

  • Dimensions (W x H x D): 19.7 x 12.2 x 7.9 in 
  • Material: Goat leather, ext. Cotton Canvas int. 
Lastly, the bag comes with leather oil that you get to apply yourself—it’s like being part of the construction process.










Post a Comment

0 Comments